[BitTorrent] Re: BitTorrent and streaming media

antipast0 at yahoo.com antipast0 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 14:18:48 EST 2004

I have seen P2P radio applications ... sort of like Shoutcast. I have
yet to see video streaming technologies like that.

I supposed if you set up an automatted bittorrent system of some
kind, you could transfer chaptered blocks of audio or video quite
easily.

I'm sure there are protocols developing... why not start your own? ;)

--- In BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com, "Mieke Banderas"