[BitTorrent] Re: Bittorrent choking itself?

fenixoblodra crawling.chaos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:06:27 EST 2004

Ah, that makes sense. On my connection at my apartment the upstream is
pretty hefty (200K or so) but back at home it's standard ADSL with 25K
up, and i DID notice a huge boost in speed *there*
Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure if it was a "voodoo" fix or
if there was solid principle behind it.