[BitTorrent] Re: Tracker URL working ;)

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Sat Nov 27 00:42:39 EST 2004

skybuckflying wrote:

>If you think programming is trivial maybe you should stop programming
>all together.

When did I say that? All I said was that building a URL is a fairly
trivial programming excersise.

>I strongly suggest you spent your time more efficiently instead of
>trying to remember long boring texts.

Again, I did not suggest that the text must be memorized.  However, when
you are designing a client that implements the client or server end of
some kind of internet standard don't you think it's wise to actually
_read the specification_ that applies to the standard you're trying to
implement?

--kRYPT