[SPAM] [BitTorrent] Re: .Net Implementation

antipast0 at yahoo.com antipast0 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 17:11:05 EST 2004

--- In BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com, "Elan Hasson" <elan at d...> wrote:

> Is there an existing .Net implementation of the BitTorrent protocol
> already available?

No, Miguel from Novel / Mono project wants this. I've written a class
that allows you to manipulate the file format, but I haven't seen the
protocol as a whole, yet.

My only problems lately are binary encodings in .NET being at odds
when you want to hash binary data... That would be for the
info_hash... if you have any advice, that would be great. That would
really facilitate a .net client much more so.

Thanks,

Thomas
http://writtorrent.sf.net/