[BitTorrent] Offering to comment the source code

leonardosantagada santagada at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:59:01 EST 2004

I would like to offer myself to comment the source code of bittorrent.
I , like the rest of the internet like the ideas of bittorrent a lot,
but it is hard to understand what is going on in bittorrent. I am a
python programer and I would like to put some coments into the source
code, If you are interested. I would not ned commit acess to cvs, I
could send my files(or patches) to a developer for revision and
inclusion, I just might need some answers about the code from time to
time. As you all can already see my english is not very good or
fluent, but it is a lot better than no comments at all. If you are
interested please respond to my email adress as I have not joined the
mailing list yet.

Thanks in advance,
Leonardo Santagada