[BitTorrent] Tracker URL working ;)

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Fri Nov 26 08:58:30 EST 2004

If you can't even build a URL (a very, very trivial task), you likely
shouldn't be building a BT client (a non-trivial task in every aspect).

I strongly suggest you fully read and understand at least RFCs 1738
(URLs), 2068 (HTTP/1.0) and 2616 (HTTP/1.1) before you continue your
development, or you will again fall into the some "pitfalls".

--kRYPT