[BitTorrent] Campus Port Problems

Harold Feit - Depthstrike.com Administrator dwknight at depthstrike.com
Tue Nov 2 11:34:39 EST 2004

This is more of a question for BitTorrent_help, but I'll answer it
here anyway.

First, check your system's IP with IPConfig. If it is within one of
the ranges defined in RFC 1918, you're totally stuck.

If it is not within one of those ranges you may have some hope. Use a
port scanner such as the one on http://www.broadbandreports.com/scan