[BitTorrent] Re: Dijjer & BitTorrent

Aaron Ingebrigtsen krepta3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 00:16:53 EST 2004

Freenet was also rewritten in java, and ever since it has ben
absolute crap. :(  I'll look at Dijjer, since I'm interested in the
stuff those guys make thanks to the original Freenet I used years
ago, but my hopes aren't high that I'll really like it.  Whatever.

Krepta.

--- In BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com, "Michael Lauzon" <mlauzon at g...>