[BitTorrent] Creating a demonstration

Kristina Kahjanski crystalblue1962 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 21:03:18 EDT 2004

I want to create a demonstration for a class (night school)of users
and how to use Bit Torrent. My challenge is we need to do everything
locally, there is no access to the net.

Is there some way I can fake a torrent tracker on a CD so that as
they go through the steps they will see BT open and then download?
The download will of course be stored on their CDs which they can
then take home and install the software and become supports of the
torrent concepts.

Thanks for any help