[BitTorrent] Creating a demonstration

Kritina Andersen crystalblue1962 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 9 18:15:04 EDT 2004

I am just reading through Azereus 2.1 and local traker
setting. It looks like it should run from a local,
which means we can point it to the D drive.

I am going to give it a try tonight.

 --- Olaf van der Spek <OvdSpek at LIACS.NL> wrote:
---------------------------------
<crystalblue1962 at yahoo.ca>

>>Is there some way I can fake a torrent tracker on a
CD so that as
>>they go through the steps they will see BT open and
then download?
>>The download will of course be stored on their CDs
which they can
>>then take home and install the software and become
supports of the
>>torrent concepts.
>

> The Azureus client has an embedded tracker;
unfortunately, they messed it up
> in the latest version, so you might want to look for
the previous one (I
> think it was 2.0.8.2).
>
> Anybody know of another client with a tracker
included?

No, but is just running a stand-alone tracker a
problem?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

Terms of Service.