[BitTorrent] Increasing DL

kaptandrews kaptandrews at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:07:13 EDT 2004

Just a user and not a programmer so I may be talking over my head but
I have looked at a couple of posts and have heard people (including
Bram) talk about a...

"--max_upload_rate command line parameter."

What is it and where to I find it? I have toyed with the command line
of the .TORR extention in order to clear a connection error.

I am currently getting on 5 to 15 kbs DL. I want to share but I also
need to get the file to share it.

Kapt. Cyrus Andrews