[BitTorrent] BitTorrent shirts are for sale

Kritina Andersen crystalblue1962 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 27 22:41:57 EDT 2004

out of stock.

I had sent you an email a few weeks back and I am sure
you are busy and that is why you have not goetten
around to answering it. I am moving on to another area
and someone else will be picking up contact.

My questions have been regarding the folow of the
torrent and can peices be controlled for distribution,
allowing us to tag the files going to our end users,
the students.

thanks

Kris

--- Bram Cohen <bram at bitconjurer.org> wrote: