[BitTorrent] Creating a demonstration

Harold Feit - Depthstrike.com Administrator dwknight at depthstrike.com
Wed Jun 9 16:57:27 EDT 2004

There are dedicated C++, python and PHP trackers readily avaliable
The source package for the official client contains a tracker
BNBT ( http://bnbt.go-dedicated.com ) is a multiplatform C++ tracker with a
precompiled win32 binary.
There are many PHP trackers and filesoup ( http://www.filesoup.com ) has
links to many of them.
BNBT is self-contained and capable of being carried around on a floppy.