[BitTorrent] Re: Problems with RAM "overuse" by the BitTorrent client

mat_bos mat_bos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 17:50:48 EDT 2004

Thanks for your explanation. After saying that, it looks logical. But
the problem is, that it does not goes back to normal after hashing is
complete, it even gets worse when downloading.
The only solution for system to work normally after that is reboot.
But, as i said, i had these troubles with just one file, with others
(also same sized) i hadn't.

thanks aynway,
Mathy