[BitTorrent] mod_bt 0.0.8 & 0.0.9 bugfix releases

postmaxin egroups at crackerjack.net
Tue Jun 22 17:01:49 EDT 2004

mod_bt 0.0.9 has been released and is available from
http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt .

Here are the changes since the last release that was posted to the
BitTorrent group, 0.0.7:

mod_bt 0.0.8 - June 20th, 2004

    * "make install" now properly installs the php_mod_bt module.
    * The same peer-id is now usable on multiple infohashes.
    * Put a "Crash Recovery" section into the documentation.
    * Started preparing the source tree for using libbt-1.01 to
achieve passive peering (planned for 0.1.0).
    * Filled out documentation for every method in Net::BitTorrent::LibBTT
    * Created a mailing list for mod_bt announcements/discussion;
subscribe at
http://adserton.crackerjack.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mod_bt.

mod_bt 0.0.9 - June 22nd, 2004

    * "written in haste" bugfix release: announce requests work again.
(this broke when I added "same peer on multiple hashes" in 0.0.8 and I
didn't test it enough.. *sigh*)
    * "make install" now installs libraries and tools to --prefix (you
may need to run "ldconfig" the first time)
    * Fixed versioning number conventions in the perl modules
    * Added a little bit of documentation

 Cheers,
   Tyler