[BitTorrent] Re: Problems with RAM "overuse" by the BitTorrent client

mat_bos mat_bos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 10:23:54 EDT 2004

I had these problems with only one file (4,2 GB). When i started the
donwload the ram used procentage kept rising until it hit the 95%.
After that, every application i opened was slowed down as much as i
would be working on 10 yr old machine. When i used ram freeing tool,
it freed 70% of the ram and until it was full again, applications
worked (almost) normally. for me, this isn't normal.
but, i downloaded that file and now i don't have any problems with
torrent now.

Mathy