[BitTorrent] Reminder - Tool to make BT anonymous

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Tue Jun 29 10:50:38 EDT 2004

The package is available at http://mixter.void.ru/SixFour-022403.tar.gz

I've looked into it briefly, and it seems to be an anonymization framework
that relies on tunnelling traffic through "Trusted Peers" that have
unfiltered net access to allow people from behind communist firewalls to
view the sites they want to view and not get arrested.  Great idea from a
freedom point of view, totally irrelevant to BitTorrent.

--kRYPT