[BitTorrent] multiple instances of btdownloadcurses.py?

nyholmg dennis at arcada.fi
Sat Jul 31 12:41:10 EDT 2004

Hi!
Whenever I start btdownloadcurses.py, in order to download a file,
it starts multiple copies of the btdownloadcurses.py. These can only
be seen in the process list produced by ps.
I don't remember this being the case in previous versions.
The copies have different pids but are otherwise identical.
Is this how the version 3.4.2 should work?
I have scanned my system for viruses and verified the md5sum of the
btdownloadcurses.py file, and found nothing suspicious.