[BitTorrent] Error when trying to download Chinese file in Mac.

antionion00 antionion00 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 9 14:27:31 EDT 2004

Hello, I am using BitTorrent OSX 3.4.2 for my Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther.
When I was trying to use BitTorrent to download a torrent file for a Chinese name file,
there is a window pop up, "An unexpected error has occurred (UnicodeError:
depythonifying 'id', got a string with a non-default encoding)"
How can I solve this problem???
Thanks~~~