[BitTorrent] Implemented: Multiple torrents in the same TCP port using the standard client

Blue Boar BlueBoar at thievco.com
Thu Jul 8 14:13:59 EDT 2004

Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> Nice. But you do know that there are other BT clients available that are
>   'native' single port designs, do you?

Yeah?  Anyone have a list of which ones?  I'd like to be able to point
people at clients that do this for port-forwarding issues, on the
bittorrent_help list.

>>Integration in BT "encouraged" };-).

I'd like to see it in the official client as well.  I can't speak for
the quality of the patch of course, but I'd like to see it be a standard
feature for all BT clients.

					BB