[BitTorrent] feature request

Denis denis at berlin.ccc.de
Thu Jul 8 15:48:08 EDT 2004

Hi

1. I would like to manually add an ip-adress to the bt client so I can
share with people without a tracker at all or when the tracker is down
and I know some other people loading the same file.

2. It would be cool if the uploads to local clients are not added to
the upload_rate statistics. So I can share files locally with full
bandwith while I not saturate the uplink.

Denis