[BitTorrent] Implemented: Multiple torrents in the same TCP portusing the standard client

Olaf van der Spek OvdSpek at LIACS.NL
Thu Jul 8 13:01:38 EDT 2004

Jesus Cea Avion wrote:
> Olaf van der Spek wrote:
>
>>Nice. But you do know that there are other BT clients available that
>>are 'native' single port designs, do you?
>

> Yes. But I rather prefer the "official" BT client. It runs everywere and
> I can administer it in remote :-). And I don't need a GUI, neither :-p

BTW, a command line interface for my client (XBTC) is almost ready.
Should allow remote administration too. ;->

--
Olaf van der Spek
http://xccu.sf.net/