[BitTorrent] Really random?

Harold Feit - Depthstrike.com Administrator dwknight at depthstrike.com
Wed Jul 14 14:31:39 EDT 2004

Because of new allocation methods, disk space usage does go up sequentially
as pieces are downloaded.
As far as I know (and I may be wrong on this) NTFS supports random file
allocation with sequential filesize increase.
If you have cleared enough space for the files, you should be able to
complete the download normally.