[BitTorrent] TCP NAT Traversal

Jarret R jarito at lehigh.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:59:07 EST 2004

Ok, well I tried to install this and everything seemed to go ok until I
tried to install the Passthru driver. It kept asking me to auth the
driver installation even though I already did. Finally it installed, but
then it blue screened my machine.

After a hard reboot it seemed to be installed, but I removed it for
obvious reasons. Hope this is a fluke, this is a really idea ;).

Jarret Raim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM