[BitTorrent] TCP NAT Traversal

Saikat Guha sg266 at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:58:26 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 17:55 -0500, Jarret R wrote:
> No worries :). It's the price of trying beta software. I am running
> Windows XP SP2 on a nForce2 Athlon 2000+. I am using the built in
> networking (3com interface). The other is disabled. No VPS or modems.

Instead of spamming everyone, I'll pursue the debugging off-list. In the
mean time a few more people seem to have tried the test without any
issues. Thanks to all of you are running it. :)

Our goal is to test approx. 150 or so NATs and so far we've gotten about
10 takers. It would be really nice if some more people volunteered. :)

--
Saikat

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM