[BitTorrent] Re: .Net Implementation

lazy_lightning_99 terrapin at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 15 22:49:40 EST 2004

I'm also working on a .NET C# client library (but not a GUI client).
  Just for shits, to see if I can do it.  It'll support multiple
torrents (through a TorrentManager class) and all the specs I could
find at the wiki.  I'm finished the basic threading framework,
bencoding, tracker requests (including scrape, and multi-tracker
support), metainfo parsing, and peer communication message parsing.
Now just tying everything together with events (the easy part ;)

This will be freely available when done for anyone interested.

FYI I use the .NET System.Security.Cryptography SHA1Managed class for
hashing info_hash.  No problems.