[BitTorrent] BitTorrent friends protocol

Bill Cox bill at viasic.com
Tue Dec 28 07:56:46 EST 2004

Hi.

I've written a rough spec for a BitTorrent friends protocol, which
allows peers to help each other over time as friends.

I've also got a BT client semi-working.  As soon as I feel the spec is
in OK shape, I'll implement the upgrades to it.

The spec is at http://btslave.sourceforge.net

Suggestions/flames welcome.

Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM