[BitTorrent] Offering to comment the source code

Marcel Popescu mdpopescu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 06:25:14 EST 2004

> From: leonardosantagada [mailto:santagada at gmail.com]

> I would like to offer myself to comment the source code of bittorrent.

Have you read anything about literate programming? I myself prefer FunnelWeb
(http://www.ross.net/funnelweb/), but there are plenty of tools out there.

What I'm saying is, it might be more helpful to use something like this
instead of plain comments. I don't know - just an opinion, I really don't
have the time to try either.

Marcel