[BitTorrent] suggestion for bitorrent: auto updates of DLs

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Wed Dec 15 10:51:46 EST 2004

It's implicit.. there's no other way to make sure 2 different .torrent
creation programs on 2 different OSs will generate the same torrent file
given the same input files.
I came across this issue when writing MakeTorrent, and decided to follow
completedir's example of sorting the file list.

--kRYPT