[BitTorrent] BT 3.9 beta on sourceforge...

openminded at gmx.de openminded at gmx.de
Tue Dec 21 14:56:56 EST 2004

Hi Bram and Team

thanks for the new beta and the torrent maker.
I want to suggest to add the sha1 (128 pieces liek shareaza) and ed2k hash
to torrentmaker.
So that it is compatible with http://www.torrentaid.com, the code there is
free.
Azureus uses this method as well.
Bittorrent will then be easier to be included in Emule.

Thanks

--
Psssst! Mit GMX Handyrechnung senken: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail
100 FreeSMS/Monat (GMX TopMail), 50 (GMX ProMail), 10 (GMX FreeMail)