[BitTorrent] TCP NAT Traversal

Saikat Guha sg266 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 15 01:54:41 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 20:59 -0500, Jarret R wrote:
> Ok, well I tried to install this and everything seemed to go ok until I
> tried to install the Passthru driver. It kept asking me to auth the
> driver installation even though I already did. Finally it installed, but
> then it blue screened my machine.
>
> After a hard reboot it seemed to be installed, but I removed it for
> obvious reasons. Hope this is a fluke, this is a really idea ;).

Hello,

I apologize for the crash. Can you tell me what version of windows and
service pack level you are running. Also what kinds of interfaces do you
have (ethernet card, modem, VPN etc).

In the mean time until a patched version of the driver is released, I
would advise other people willing to attempt an installation to do so
when no critical applications are running. The driver has been tested
for Windows XP (original, SP1, SP2) and Windows 2000, with ethernet and
VPN interfaces.

Thanks,

--
Saikat