[BitTorrent] Decentralized Trackers and Searching

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 21 13:26:59 EST 2004

I'm trying to get a quick sense of all the different development efforts
that are out there to extend the BitTorrent network.  In particular, what
projects are attempting to decentralize trackers or decentralize searching
for torrents based on metadata?  I know about Exeem; are there any other
efforts out there?

Thanks,
   Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.