[BitTorrent] In search of speaker for IEEE CCW 2004

paul_t_francis francis at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Aug 25 21:58:08 EDT 2004

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm chairing a session on P2P at
the IEEE CCW 2004 computer communications workshop
(http://research.ihost.com/ccw2004), and I'm looking for speakers.  I
want my session to have real working technologies, so BitTorrent is a
natural place to go.  I'm especially interested in presentations that
discuss issues with actual BitTorrent deployments.

If anyone is interested, or knows of someone who is, I would
appreciate hearing about it.  Please reply directly to me.

Thanks,

PF