SPIonic on the web

Brian Tucker editor at journalofbiblicalstudies.org
Thu Oct 18 14:53:18 EDT 2001

We are having the same problem on Journal of Biblical Studies
(http://journalofbiblicalstudies.org). We currently have an article on
Josephus that is doing exactly what Mark was pointing out. We do not want to
stop using SPIonic, however, we are considering doing so. Some of our
problem occurs when we move an article written in Word to HTML.

Any suggestions? Here is the link directly to the article. The Greek and
translation was setup in tables from Word.

http://journalofbiblicalstudies.org/Issue4/Articles/The_Fate_of_Josephus_Ant
iquitates_Judaicae13_171-173.htm

Thanks,
Brian Tucker