[BL] Can't get network working with BasicLinux on Qemu

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Nov 17 02:18:16 EST 2016

qemu-system-i386 -m 16384 -fda DISK1.IMG -boot a

The only problem is that the floppy version comes without DISK2.IMG
pre-created. If you create the floppy2 disk image, then you can append
"-fdb DISK2.IMG" to command line parameters.

More about Qemu command line options:
https://linux.die.net/man/1/qemu-kvm

El 17/11/16 a les 00:19, Devid Farinelli ha escrit: