[BL] Where to download Opera 9.64 static QT for linux

sindi keesan keesan at SDF.ORG
Mon Jul 23 09:31:44 EDT 2012

You linked to 8.54, but they also have static 9.64 for i386.

I had accidentally chosen x86_64, only available shared not static.

> Hello,
> you can download it here:
> http://arc.opera.com/pub/opera/linux/854/final/en/i386/static/
> Greetings
> Erhard

Turns out the 64MB SODIMM crashes occasionally even used alone (probably
defective areas) so I am back to 32MB, too little for Opera 9.64.  I will
use 9.27.  8.54 no longer works at most sites.  Memtest86 (standalone DOS
.exe) crashes on this laptop even with 16MB SODIMMs that work properly.

Sindi Keesan