[BL] 2.4.31 modules for nforce2

baslinux at lists.ibiblio.org baslinux at lists.ibiblio.org
Sat Feb 9 11:27:06 EST 2008

>From Sindi Keesan:

http://keesan.freeshell.org/blfiles/2.4.31/amd74xx.o
http://keesan.freeshell.org/blfiles/2.4.31/forcedeth.o

Useful in an eMachine 1.9GHz T2672 which has OHCI USB and nforce AC'97
(i810xxx.o?) provided by the nvidia nforce chip.

BL3 will work with a 2.4 kernel (I posted lots of them) if your hardware
is not supported by 2.2 (such as usb-storage).

The first is for the IDE PCI controller so it will do hard disk file
transfers at 6.8MB/sec instead of 3.5 MB/sec (knoppix does 28MB/sec in the
same hardware).  Unlike via and promise controllers, you can use it as a
module instead of compiling into the kernel.  Would it work better in the
kernel?

The second is the ethernet driver, which I also compiled before for Ron.

I also uploaded kl5kusb105.o, which should let you use a serial palm PDA
with the Palm serial-to-usb adaptor.  What we need is the opposite, since
two of our three palms with USB cables won't work with them.  One of them
works with a serial cradle but the others don't have those.  They all work
in Win98.

Previously I uploaded a usbserial bzimapda.431 kernel which does work with
palm m105 and used to work with visor in older computers.  Maybe the USB
2.0 is interfering somehow.   m105 works, visor and clie cannot connect.

keesan at sdf.lonestar.org