[b-hebrew] to'evah

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Sat Mar 23 22:44:44 EDT 2013

Appears to me that it is all about ingestion (eating!). It is my
understanding that there is no prohibition on keeping scorpion pets
(if in doubt, consult a competent rabbinical authority). On the other
hand, I think that you will be hard pressed to find a (legal)
restaurant in this country to serve you poodle roast.

Isaac Fried, Boston University