[b-hebrew] Abisha Scroll

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:01:26 EDT 2013

Joseph:

When I read Tanakh, I read it in a font derived from the Gezar Calendar. It
took only days to get used to it, and familiarity with that script allows
me to read other texts like the Mesha stele, the Siloam inscription, and
with slight adjustment, even the Samaritan Pentateuch.

If I can do it, I expect you to be able to do it as well.

Karl W. Randolph.

Ps. Modern Hebrew is written using the *Aramaic square characters*.