[b-hebrew] Oral Torah

Yigal Levin Yigal.Levin at biu.ac.il
Sat Mar 9 12:58:06 EST 2013

Dear James,

Both this post and your previous one are not signed with your full name, as
our list rules say that they should be. Since you seem to new to the list,
you may not have realized this. Please make sure that all future posts are
signed properly.

Besides this, I wish to remind you that this is not a forum for the
discussion of Second Temple or Rabbinic Judaism. We often allow discussions
that are not technically linguistic, but they must be related to the text of
the Hebrew Bible in some way. I fail to see how your posts meet this
criterion. Please reconsider if this is the proper forum for this topic.

Best,

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew