[b-hebrew] Why tsere? (was ואילילה Micah 1:8)

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Wed Jul 24 11:02:02 EDT 2013

This is not entirely clear to me. Do you mean שלך $ELKA, 'yours',
which in my opinion is the compound של-אכה $EL-AKAH, where AKAH
is a variant of אתה ATAH; and שלכם $ELAKEM, 'yours', which in
my opinion is the compound של-אכם $EL-AKEM, where AKEM is a
variant of אתם ATEM, that is by itself the compound את-הם AT-HEM?

Isaac Fried, Boston University