[b-hebrew] Xireq Compaginis

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Fri Jul 19 11:38:35 EDT 2013

If someone might care to explain in laymans language please then I
would be delighted.  I can not follow the thread due to complete lack
of knowledge of ancient language and customs.  So I am curious
though, what would be the outcome if Jim was right and the Hurian
names and his argument was correct.  I simply ask because having read
up about the Nuzi tablets and the story behind the fact that they
confirmed a number of biblical textual customs that for many years
ancient biblical scholars thought were highly improbable, I wonder
what this would mean for biblical scholars if Jim were correct?

Chris Watts
Ireland