[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:39:01 EDT 2013

Jerry:

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok, Karl, try me one more time.  What do you mean when you say that every
> lexeme has "one unique meaning"?  I'll try to listen as carefully as
> possible.  And then I'll put it to a test case with one particular Hebrew
> word.

Why are you stalling? Why don’t you answer my questions? Why do you insist
that I repeat myself without giving me any clues why my original statements
failed to get through to you? What’s the use of my repeating myself if the
original stating didn’t communicate?

Ruth gave me reasons for her objections, and in tailoring my response to
her objections, I think my response was improved.

Now you are insisting that what I say is wrong without giving any reasons
why you think it is wrong. According to the definition I quoted a few
messages ago, what you are doing is begging the question.