[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 04:51:22 EDT 2013

Hi Karl,

You don't need to tailor it for me.  Just give your answer.  Or refer me to
the place in the archives where you think you have given the answer.  The
terms "one,"  "unique" and "meaning" have too many possible definitions and
nuances for me to run through list them all for you.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary