[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 04:29:43 EDT 2013

Jerry:

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok, Karl, try me one more time.  What do you mean when you say that every
> lexeme has "one unique meaning"?  I'll try to listen as carefully as
> possible.  And then I'll put it to a test case with one particular Hebrew
> word.

I have given out the general answer several times on this list, yet you
apparently have not understood it. Therefore, in order for me to tailor
make my description to you so that you can understand it, I need to know
what you understand when you hear those terms. That’s why I have asked you
repeatedly to give your understanding of the terms.