[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

Yigal Levin Yigal.Levin at biu.ac.il
Tue Jul 16 03:52:02 EDT 2013

Jerry,

No one is forcing you to carry on this long and detailed conversation. If
you feel that it's taking up too much of your time or patience, I'd suggest
that you simply summarize your position (which you've already stated several
times) and drop out of the discussion. That's perfectly legitimate. But as
long as you're participating, don't blame Karl for not accepting everything
that you say.

And Karl - that goes the other way as well.

Yigal Levin,

Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew