[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:25:57 EDT 2013

Jerry:

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Karl,
>
> You have become awfully high maintenance.  I have a full time job in a
> seminary where I actually teach this stuff to students, and they are not
> nearly as much a drain on my time and patience as you have turned out to
> be; they are interested in learning in learning and responsible
> interchange.  It's not my burden in this discussion to define terms that
> you use.  So either explain your position more accurately and more
> adequately or drop the discussion.

You seem to be the only one who doesn’t understand what I write, which is
why I ask you to describe what you understand by those terms, so that the
discussion can go forward. But so far you refuse.

You also seem to take words out of context, i.e. you latch onto certain
understandings then forget to listen to the following which explain the
terms.

Between your refusal to answer questions and your use of logical fallacies
in others makes me question how much do you really know?