[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:01:35 EDT 2013

Karl,

You have become awfully high maintenance.  I have a full time job in a
seminary where I actually teach this stuff to students, and they are not
nearly as much a drain on my time and patience as you have turned out to
be; they are interested in learning in learning and responsible
interchange.  It's not my burden in this discussion to define terms that
you use.  So either explain your position more accurately and more
adequately or drop the discussion.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd