[b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Sun Jul 14 12:08:44 EDT 2013

I am really going to town on what you have written, and it will take
me some time to digest and investigate, but in the meantime I am
reminded that  Sarah was a Hittite and Abraham was an Amorite (ezek
16:45).  Abram's father moved from Ur in Chaldea;  then Abram was
Called out of Haran which is a Hurian name in an assyrian province,
and Haran was also a name of Abram's brother's son.

Chris Watts
Ireland