[b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Sun Jul 14 02:54:16 EDT 2013

On 14 Jul 2013, at 02:17, jimstinehart at aol.com wrote:

All of the spellings of these non-Semiticnames:  Amalekites, Kenites,
Kenizzites, Hittites,Perizzites, Girgashites, Jebusites, Hivites.

Dear Jim, am I misunderstanding you when you use the term non-
semitic? because...Amalek was the son of a princess Timna who was
Lotan's sister also a semite who was concubine to Eliphaz who was the
son of Esau who was jacob's brother who was a semite....if I have
then sorry.